Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Apparently there's no time limit ...

... for not posting anything! Now that I've written my password in a place where I can actually find it when I forget again, maybe I'll start posting on a regular basis.

To catch everyone up - I now have two Chihuahuas, brothers but not litter mates. They're as different as night and day, including their coloring: one is white and sable, the other is black and white. Diego is curious and outgoing and loves everyone; Skippyjon is a little more reserved and likes to observe before he joins the fun. Chelsea has learned to accept the boys, and she spends her time watching their antics.

It's late now, so I'm heading off to bed and I'll write more later. Now that I'm back in, I have to figure out a direction for this blog. Do I turn it into a crafting blog and write about what I'm making? Do I turn it into a blog about the dogs? Hmmm, decisions ...

No comments: