Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well, it looks like a flower.


And besides, it's my blog and I can talk about food if I want to. And food is the end result of a vegetable garden, so in a weird way it's all related, right?


Anyway, I'm going to a rubber stamp workshop at a friend's house today, and she's stressed out over selling her house and buying another house and her husband travels quite a bit and her mom (who lives with them) had surgery a while back and still can't get around too well and she has two very young children -- so I volunteered to bring the food.


I know ya'll have been making these fruit pizzas for, like, ever, but this is my first attempt, and isn't it pretty? Yes, the chocolate is a bit blobby, but I'm sure that will NOT affect the taste. I'm also making sesame chicken strips which are in the oven baking right now, and I wish you could smell them, because they're making the dogs walk around sniffing with their noses in the air. And I have a cheese ball chilling in the fridge. Oh, and I have to leave in 10 minutes and the laundry is still spinning in the dryer.


My god, I can seriously NOT get anywhere on time!

2 comments:

Margot Potter said...

If I invite you over, will you please bring fruit pizza, sesame chicken and cheese balls?! I said cheese balls. Ha.

Seriously. That looks YUMMY!

Vicki said...

Oh no, should I have called them "cheese spheres?"